Thursday, May 17, 2012

My favorite drink :)

Hi, everyone! This is Fumiya.
Recently, it's becomming warmer!
So, I want to introduce a good way to endure the heat.

I recommend you to make yummy smoothie :9 I'm sure you can forget the heat.
I really love smoothie, so I make a smoothie for my breakfast if I have a time.



It's very easy to make! What you have to prepare are, fresh fruit or fruit jam, ice cubes and water or milk.
Then, put all into a blender, that's it!

At my work space, Saint Marc Cafe is also making yummy smoothies.
If you are intersted in, please come to Saint Marc Cafe in Sinagawa Inter City!


P.S
Sorry for late publishing my blog! :(

Aloha,
Fumiya

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fumiya! This is Chiaki.

    I love smoothie very much!!! <3
    When I go to my lover's house, he always makes smoothie for me. This morming, I made smoothie for him haha. I mixed banana, milk, honey, a little bit sugar, ice cube and vanilla essence :) That was so yummy !!

    Recently,I am interested in Green smoothie because I heard that is good for our health and loosing weight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chiaki :)
    thanks for your comment!
    Does he make smooties for you every morning???
    How kind he is! You are a very lucky girl :D

    Yea,I'm interested in that too, but I also wonder its tastes.
    Is it sweet? Or bitter? Using veg is good for our health, but I think it isn't yummy. That's why I haven't tried that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Ms. MacGregor - is this Blog #1? If so, add it to the title. Fix your blog so you write in paragraphs, NOT a new sentence beginning on a new line. And fix your spelling of Shinagawa and interested. Give us a precise recipe of how you make your smoothie at home. What kinds of smoothies can we get at Saint Marc? Any HP links? Lastly, time is not countable!!

    ReplyDelete