Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blog#1:My Favorite Restaurant

Hello everyone :) This is Shoko. It's been a long time since I saw you in the last class.
Today, i will introduce my favorite restaurant "SHUTTERS".
This is a restaurant chain. so there are many Shutters in Tokyo.
I pick up one in Jiyugaoka which is really popular and my most favorite.

I want you to look at some pictures.



↑ This is an entrance of the restaurant. Isn't is so lovely?
The inside of the restaurant is also clean and beautiful:)



↑ This is a picture of spear ribs. As you can see, the amount of this dish is large enough to make you full and satisfy:D  Also, the taste is super delicious!!!!!!



↑ This is a hot apple pie with ice cream♡
This is the most popular menu of Shutters. I'm sure you will never forget this taste once you eat it!!!!
I really really  love it :)

That is an brief introduction of my favorite restaurant .
I really recommend you to have lunch or dinner there when you visit Jiyugaoka.

3 comments:

  1. I really love JIyu-Gaoka!
    Please take me SHUTTERS someday!
    I'm sure I will love a hot apple pie taht you recommended! :9

    Fumiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shoko!! This is Chiaki!!

    I have never been to Jiyugaoka, so of couse, I haven't known your favorite restaurant SHUTTERS !! How lovely this is !!!
    I love spear rib so your picture makes me hungry ...
    and I really want to try a hot apple pie with ice cream <3

    I want to visit this restaurant, how about going there with ITSUMEN haha !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Ms. MacGregor. Please add the link to the restaurant HP and correct the spelling of spare ribs. Your photos look delicious. How much does it cost to have a meal there? What is your favorite menu item and why? What is the atmosphere of the restaurant? Who would you go there with?

    ReplyDelete