Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blog # 2: Ghibli Movie News

This is Kimura Takuto.
Do you think whether this movie will succeed or not?
A short movie in which Kyoshinhei (God warrior)- a character in Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind(if you don't know, click this) - is the protagonist will be broadcasted in July at Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo(home page here). The movie will be made by Anno Hideyuki(information about him is this), who is famous for EVANGELION's creator. As soon as the news posted on an EVANGELION's fan page, many people began paying attention to it and most articles about the movie have been tweeted by more than 800 people. Some people show interests in the movie, saying "it will become a good movie for Kyoshinhei admirers. But others have negative views like "it will be scaring for children."
I would like to watch it as a Ghibli admirer, but I have no idea why Anno decided to do such a risky thing. I hope the movie will not become ugly like Kyoshinhei.

4 comments:

  1. This is Ms. MacGregor. I brushed up your blog. Please check it. What's the name of the movie? Give us more information about Anno, including a link to more stuff about him, and videos of his other movies. Is there no trailer for this movie you introduced? Your blog is a bit 寂しい. Can you liven it up a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Kimura Takuto.


      Thank you for advice. I'll post some links.
      Actually, I have seen EVANGELION only a few times.
      So I had never known of Anno until I googled him...

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is shoko^^
    I'm actually really interested in this movie!! Because I am a fun of Ghibli movies (Tonari no Yamada kun is my favorite. I know it not so popular though...) and also Anno san!!! I've seen Eva movie many times :) I cannot wait to the next (I should say "the last") one :D
    Hope this movie will an amazing one as Eva movies^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Chiaki.
    Unfortunately, I'm not interested in this movie,though I like some Ghibli movies.(Tonarino totoro and Spirited away(千と千尋の神隠し)" I have ever seen some of Ghibli movies, but only this two movies I can remember the whole stories.

    The film you said will be made as a short film which is within 5 or 10 min. so it sounds great, so I want to try to watch it but I don't hope that will be ugly one.

    ReplyDelete