Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog#1 It's a dream land....

Hi everyone! This is Chiaki!
I introduce Tokyo DisneySea because I went there during my Golden Week holiday.
Actually, I went there on Monday May 7 so the day was a weekday, of course. That day, Disney Sea opened at 9 a.m. and I get there at 8:45 !! Usually on that time, around the station is so crowded but on that day there was no people at that time!!! So I was very surprised.

Look at this photo!!!

Now at Tokyo DisneySea has an event called "Mickey & Duffy's Spring Voyage" from April 3 to June 30 2012. Do you know DUFFY ??  Duffy is one of the most popular character at Tokyo DisneySea and is a teddy bear Minnie made for Mickey. I collect Duffy stuff and goods because I am a teddy bearholic!! <3
This is an official site. Please check it out !!
Of course I bought new Duffy stuff and some of Duffy goods, and took tons of pictures !!
This photo is one of these. 

Bashfully, I wore my high school's uniform to there, but there was a few people so I didn't care so much. Waiting times of almost all atractions there were less than 15 minutes!!!
I had a great time there and I recommend a weekday !!!




7 comments:

  1. Spell-checker please. "usually" "bashfully" ":*"? There are also many grammatical issues too. Do Japanese people just not have the habit of proofreading or something? 'cause I've been saying this on almost every article I've read so far.

    I've never been to Tokyo Disney Sea, so I don't really know what the difference between Disney Sea and Disney Land is, but this might be a cool video to check out.

    Minecraft Model of Tokyo Disneyland

    I can't tell how well it's done, but maybe you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Midday
      This is Chiaki.

      Thank you for your advice, and I could do my best.

      I don't know what the difference between Disney Land and Disney Sea is, but these places make you happy so you have to go there.

      Delete
  2. This is Kimura Takuto.

    What kind of attractions did you enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Takuto.
      This is Chiaki.

      I enjoyed almost all attractions !!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Chiaki!
    YOu spent a wonderful day with your lover!
    I envy youuu :)
    Duffy and Shellie May are very cute :D

    Fumiya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fumiya.
      This is Chiaki.

      Thank you :)
      I want to go to Tokyo Disney Land with you someday !!!

      Delete
  4. This is Ms. MacGregor. I too would like to know the difference between Disneyland and Disney Sea. And could you please fix your spelling mistakes and correct the verb tenses?

    ReplyDelete