Thursday, July 19, 2012

blog#6 GREEN FOR LIFE


 Hi everyone, this is Chiaki. Today, I’ll talk about Green smoothie. Do you know it??



Actually, after having entered this university, I gained about 9 kilograms….How terrible it is!!!! This means when I was a high school student, I was about 10 kilograms less person, another person. WOW!!! I have really wanted to lose my weight, but actually I like eating and drinking, so it is hard for me to keep my diet…

About 3 months ago, in April, I could know about Green Smoothie Diet which a Japanese actress YUKA tried and got her weight lost about 7 kilograms within a half year. So, I have started the Green Smoothie Diet since April. It is very easy for me. You need a mixer, water (or milk), fruit (especially bananas) and vegetables, and then you mixed them and drink it before taking some food. I always drink it in the morning or when I am hungry after supper. I keep doing like that every day, I could lose my weight about 4 kilograms within 3 months!!! Unfortunately, my appearance of my body shape haven’t changed, I think I need do some exercise for my appearance.

Here is a site which I often look at.

I could tell you my favorite Green Smoothies, first one is a smoothie which are mixed with bananas, milk and spinach, and the second one is that are mixed with bananas, oranges, spinach, apple, lettuce and water. The latter is famous one.


Green Smoothie Diet is also good for our health, for example, our skin changes good and we could have comfortable defecation, and it is fun because you can make and find what you like. Why don’t you to start Green Smoothie Life, I am sure it would change your life better and happier, you will be able to lead your life with good conditions of your health.


3 comments:

  1. hi this is shoko:)
    I also really want to be slim:)!!!!
    your recepi seems pretty tasty:D
    i will try it soon ^^thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shoko <3
    Yes, it is easy fot you to lose your weight, but you are already slimmmmm!!!!!! DON'T HAVE TO !!!!
    However it is good for your health, so please challenge!!

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your ideal weight? You can check it generally by calculating your BMI - Body Mass Index. According to it, I am far below weight, but I am trying to gain weight, so I think I need to eat higher calorie and higher fat foods than green shakes.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete