Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog2# Trip to Minatomirai :)

            Hi there, this is Fumiya. I went to Minato-mirai with my friend, Satsuki on June 4th. She took me there by her bike; I rode on a bike together for the first time! It was so interesting, thrilling. Firstly, we went to Colette mare, it is a large shopping mall in Minato-mirai. They had a summer sale, so I bought a skirt. That was exactly what I want! So cute! After shopping, we had lunch at Starbucks. When we were eating our sandwiches, staffs brought us samplings of their new products, “Mango Pudding Frappuchino”, it was so cute and yummy!


                                              This is a picture of the sampling!


Then, we went to Anpanman Museum in Yokohama, I was used to go there when I was a high school student! I like there so much,because the characters are very cute. Someone may think that I am childish, but I don't care. LOL

at the entrance of Anpanman Restaurant


Also, there is a bakery of uncle Jam, his bread are so cute! Here is a picture of those.
  

After enjoyed at Anpanman Museum, we went to Manyo Club, it is a big spa in Yokohama. My friend,Satsuki is a worker at there, so she gave me a free ticket! We enjoyed bedrock bathing for 2 hours, and also we enjoyed watching a wonderful night view from a foot bath which is located on a roof of Manyo Club! We stayed there for 6 hours, we  could relieve our stress and be satisfied completely! If you want to be relaxed, i suggest you to go there.

It is a room of 'Aka', they also have 4 different types of rooms for bedrock bathing.  

The view from there was awesome!!!! You should go there :)


Me Ke Aloha,
Mia






2 comments:

  1. Hi,Fumiya!! This is Chiaki.
    I like mango so much, so I really want to try “Mango Pudding Frappuchino”:)
    I'm sure I have to hurry up because of it has a time limitation.

    I was amazed by your picture taken at the top of the building. I want to go to see that great Yokohama views with my BF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mistook *because it has a time limitation

      Chiaki

      Delete